Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh well...


Tannermoor, Austria
Originally uploaded by cooling
I really don't know why I have this blog. I don't write, I don't tell people about it so.. what is the reason of all of this? No idea... no idea..

The last few days I had to think a lot about my child who I lost as unborn. And also about the "father" of my girl.
3 days back I started again to dream about the rape and now I don't want to go to sleep anymore.

However.
Other things from my past are running in my head.
I feel very squashd.... I've no idea what to say... everything is just meaningless...

Life goes on for some but not for everyone

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Sabine said...

Ich hoffe, dass der "Vater" deines Kindes eine gerechte Strafe bekommen hat! Ich wünsche dir von Herzen alles alles Liebe & Gute!!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Sabine said...

Danke für den link! Das ist eine tolle Idee. Wenn ich herausgefunden habe, wie das genau funktioniert (ich glaube, der blog streikt im MOment), werde ich dich auch zufügen, wenn du willst :-)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Sabine said...

hab das mit den links jetzt - nach langem hin und her - richtig hinbekommen und dich auch geadded. mir gefallen übrigens die photos auf deiner site richtig gut. Der Steg passt zu Sommersturm - meinem absolutem Lieblingsfilm im Moment. Take care & God bless :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home