Tuesday, February 13, 2007

That's it...


Peterbilt 377 A/E
Originally uploaded by _crucify_.
When I was a little kid I had 2 dreams.
Either I'll become a trucker or a social-worker.
Things never seem to work like I wanted but this year will change.
How?
Well, it may be for most people pretty unusual that a girl wants to be a trucker. But here I am - this is the first time since 2 years I know what I really wanna do.
I wrote many many applications for different kinds of jobs but always got a negative feedback. It's hard to find an apprenticeship in austria as professional trucker.. just in case you're wondering what that means: there are only 6 advertisement in whole austria of firms who search trucker for an apprenticeship. That's much, isn't it? LOL
I probably will go to germany if things don't change. There they search more people for that kind of job. Well well... we'll see.

BTW, this blue truck you see.. was my first model construction truck.
(don't put this on a level with model-trucks you just buy, unpack and put it into a showcase)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home