Monday, July 31, 2006

::-mhm-::


Kathryn Morris
Originally uploaded by _crucify_.
Don't know...
I think she's too thin but many people say she's not.
What do you think?
Wondering who this is?
Her name is Kathryn Morris, plays Lilly Rush on Cold Case.
She got my new.. let's call it "obsession".
What do you see?
Ugly woman?
Nice woman?
Beautiful woman?
Young woman?
Old woman?
Thin woman?
Normal..?
I really would like to know what you think!

Life works okay right now. Some things bring me down.
Don't wanna talk about them....
Currently I'm doing a lot of artwork, photoshop stuff.. Maybe I'm gonna post something of that stuff on flickr and then in another blahblah here on the blog.

Do you have many friends?
What are your obsessions?

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a little bit thin, yes..

My "Obsession" is, to find an Obsession..

But, my "Obsession" for this Day is called "Emmanuelle BĂ©art", I think. ^ ^

And no, I do't have so many Friends. But that's OK. :)

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola he visto tus fotos me gusta mucho un saludo

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Sabine said...

Many friends - hahaha. What is a friend? It's odd, but some of my very old friends turn out to be just ordinary people. The more I change, the less we have to say - if you know what I mean ...
Take care & God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home