Friday, July 07, 2006

:--:


sunset somewhere in austria
Originally uploaded by _crucify_.
This isn't an interesting post.
But I wanted to say HELLOO I'm still here!

Some things happend those days and I can't handle all of them.
But ey, that's why we're here, right?
To find out how to handle with things...
OMG I write so stupid stuff.. but that's typical for me, isn't it?

Currently I would love to travel to Newzealand RIGHT NOW.
Dunno why, maybe I want to get to know the people, the landscape,...
everything.
Found some books about the Maori, but it's really hard to find any informations about them here. eg. I would love to learn the language, but nowhere you can learn it... I found 1 cd which shows a bit about the language but that's it.

What do you think about my picture?
Doesn't really look like the sun, does it?

It was so hot the last few days and now it's not really raining, more breezy, yep - really breezy (like that word, sounds cute).....it's okay for now, but not for tomorrow - I'm gonna ride my bike with my friend for sure so... ooohhh I start again with writing things noone wants to know - either me, lol

Alright..
Hope everyone will have a great week-end!

1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it don't looks like the Sun. Good Luck with this new Language, you would like to learn! :) I hope You will enjoy it! Cause it sounds interesting to me.

Sorry for my bad englisch, cause I'm a German.
And I can only write and speak in German. The german Language also, is much more easier than english!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home